Monday, June 27, 2005

My Restful Weekend

Believe it or not, I didn't do much this weekend. That may not be too drastic for anyone but for me it is. Because most weekends, I have a routine, cleaning up my place, studying .NET stuff and going out and getting some chores done. But this weekend was cool. I slept a lot too. That also explains no posts for two days. Well I just lazed around on the couch and watched movies. I saw Troy and Manchurian Candidate on DVD. then went to see Batman Begins with a couple of friends at the IMAX. But even though it was raining, people just flocked to the movies and we did not get tickets so had to see it in a normal theatre. Also saw one Hindi movie - My Brother Nikhil. Decent movie, very sensitively made. Oh, If I don't say anything about Batman Begins, some people may get offended. Yes, the movie is pretty good. I like action, but even though this one was not hardcore action, it was good in many ways. Didn't like Katie Holmes though with her lopsided mouth. I also read a couple of books, some pages of each I mean, not the whole thing.
So well, today is Monday and it was difficult to get back to work, but have to feed myself ;-).
Next weekend won't be so restful. I am going to Orlando for the 4th of July. Yeah! My first time there. There are so many places to see, so will have to decide on a couple soon. The theme parks are so costly, another reason I need to keep working ;-)

No comments: