Friday, August 05, 2005

My Top Ten Workout Songs

Sometime back when I got my new Ipod, a gift from someone special, I was looking to load songs that make my workouts fun. I try and go to the gym regurarly but I get bored listening to the radio especially when doing cardio. One, there are more ads than songs and two, not all the songs are paced well for aerobic workouts. So I searched for good workout songs online and did find a few but not all were to my liking. So I have compiled my own top ten here from my collection of fast paced songs in both English and Hindi. These songs get a place in the countdown because they encourage you to continue when you are tired and thinking of stepping off that treadmill or stepper. So here it goes...

10. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
9. Angel Eyes - Raghav
8. Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
7. To Brazil - Vengaboys
6. Uns Dos Tres - Ricky Martin
5. Toxic - Britney Spears
4. Lets get it started - Black Eyed Peas
3. Maximum Overdrive - 2 Unlimited
2. Because you can can can - Fatboy Slim
.
.
.
1. Schumacher - DJ Visage

There you have it. I know there might be more songs out there that I have not heard but this is my list for now.
Hope you enjoy these and happy working out!!

No comments: