Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lazy week crawling by

From the lack of activity here, it should be evident that I am either in a cave or just out of ideas for good posts. Well actually I may have some ideas, but then they are generally related to the current issues and being strongly opinionated, I did not want to sound too bitchy out here. Anyone who is a regular here would think I always speak about issues that are anti-US but that is far from the truth. I generally take up anything I feel is wrong. Of course that might just be me. But the important thing is that there are hundreds of more things I love about USA and that is why I am here. To list everything out would become too long, so lets leave it at that.
Anyway, this week I haven't cooked 2 nights so far. Today I watched the remaining half of Bridget Jones - The Edge of Reason. I have so much more to do but the monster television eats up most of my time. I am learning a new Indian language and I haven't done my lessons since a long time. Need to do a lot of revision. For those of you who aren't aware, India has more than 15 officially recognized languages and greater than 1600 dialects. That was the Trivia of the Day for you.

No comments: