Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Technology and Finance

For any of you guys interested in these two fields or opinions and impressions on them, you can read the blog Technology and Finance by Sandeep. It has some good articles and information about financial issues and other general stuff. I particularly like the writing style and subtle humor.
I did find another financial site particularly for Indian IPOs through Tekfin. Visit IndianIPO for information on latest offerings in India, expert analysis, message boards, documents and much more. Your one stop shop for Indian IPOs.
One thing I am gonna try and do is make money through technology thus combining the two. That is why I have the adsense up there hoping that someone will find something useful and I will be benefited for my hours of labor on this blog.

No comments: