Saturday, July 09, 2005

Harry Potter is Coming!!!

For all you Harry Potter fans, the sixth book Half Blood Prince is coming next week. I am so excited. I have already pre-ordered the book at Amazon. I will have it by the 19th of July. Hope to read it fast. This is the first Harry Potter book I have bought. I have read the first five but from a friend's collection. I got hooked onto Harry about a couple of years back when the fifth book, Order of Phoenix was released. I didn't know much about HP then. I used to wonder why is this kid's book so popular. I saw the two movies first and didn't really like them so much. But when I started reading these, one by one I really came to know how good the book is. The movies didn't do justice to the book simply because the book is so detailed and it is just difficult to fit that into a movie.
J.K.Rowling has such great imagination. I wish I had something similar. She has written the book in such a way that from young to old, everyone can read it and still love it. No wonder it is the highest selling book everywhere and the pre-order numbers are so huge.
You should visit J.K.Rowling's website. I love that too. It is so well made and once again so imaginative.
So I will be waiting for Harry Potter! Don't worry I won't reveal anything about it on the blog. I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise.
Ciao!! Happy reading!!

No comments: