Friday, March 16, 2007

Can 2007 make me more active here?

I am back once again after a long hiatus. Sometimes, I just run out of ideas for posts or sometimes I just don't get to sitting down and writing out my thoughts. So let me try once again even though almost three months of 2007 are gone.
After the last Vegas trip which is now almost a year back. we had many more trips and family visits which was a lot of fun. It was a fun year with lots happening at work and home, making new friends, losing old ones and having a cute baby boy come into my husband's family.
Then we made the big move. My husband changed jobs and now we are in a new city with a new life once again. Though it has been three months since we moved to the new place we are still discovering thngs and places. This city is lot bigger than where we last lived so we have lots more to do and lots of variety, not to mention countless indian restuarants, indian movie theatre and huge malls which is what a girl wants ;-)
Hoping the new place inspires me more to write down here.

No comments: