Monday, January 23, 2006

New place, New Life

Once again there has been a drought here. I simply haven't had the time. We found a new place to stay and were busy moving and setting up. There are still couple of things I have ordered that haven't yet come. I also ordered a new camera, the Canon SD 400 from Amazon since I left my previous with my sister. I have been disappointed with Amazon lately. Up until last year, the items were generally shipped the next day and one received it within a week even with free shipping. But nowadays, they don't ship the item until their shipping estimate date comes. I ordered on 15th and the shipping estimate is 23rd, so obviously they haven't even shipped it yet even though they say 'Usually ships within 24 hrs'. This has been happening since the start of 2005 and I have complained to them and they always give pseudo reasons for it.
Hey, I started a new routine with my gym. Since I have moved close to work, we now go to the gym in the morning at 6 am. So obviously I get up at 5 and have my beloved tea every morning. It helps me wake up.

No comments: