Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Interesting Reads!!

Of late, I have been following a couple of web-logs regurarly. One is Plumb Tuckered. The girl seems my age. Her posts are pretty interesting and almost always accompanied by a picture that describes the subject of her post. She does have interesting things happening to her and its just fun to read.
The second is a very famous one by Gaurav Sabnis - Vantage Point. This guy does post a lot and is very well known in the Indian blogosphere. I like his space because it has posts on all issues. Kinda like me, Gaurav generally writes on anything he feels strongly about. His interests seem varied.
I do need to follow a couple of more blogs mentioned by him.
Let me know if you have any suggestions on good ones to follow on regular basis. (Besides the obvious ones).

No comments: