Monday, October 03, 2005

Time to say 'I Do'

Its been a while since I put my thoughts in here. Just have been bit busy with some guests and then shopping around. There is an announcement to be made - I am getting married to my long time sweet heart next month. My dream is finally come true after five amazing years of togetherness. As the day comes nearer, the feeling is setting in. The marriage is in November in India and we will be flying there next month. Hence all the shopping and stuff, though I don't really have to buy anything for the wedding itself. My parents will take care of that back home. That's how it is with us Indians, we just go and get married.
It will be a hectic four weeks with some other cousins getting married. We plan to visit Kerela, let's see how that materializes. I wanted to visit 'God's own country' since long.
Hope to get back into the writing groove soon.
Ciao!

No comments: