Sunday, September 02, 2007

Spa, Grilling and Poker

My long weekend started off well. My dear husband gave me a birthday gift to a spa so finally I went to one. I had never been to a spa before and never had a massage. It was a good experience. I got a massage, facial and manicure-pedicure. Sitting on a chair for almost 10 hours a day definitely tightened my back muscles. Wish I could just ask my husband to give me a massage once in while and save some $$$.

In the evening we had a barbecue party at our place. We just bought a new grill and were trying it out for the first time. We grilled some chicken and paneer. Paneer is also called cottage cheese but it is more in a block like tofu and not like the one you get in grocery stores. It is generally available in Indian grocery stores. Later we played Poker for about three hours and I won a lot. It surely was fun for me.

Today, I have been on the computer trying to write up essays for my MBA application. Its a pain and I do not have much time. Hope to hit a few holes in mini-golf in the evening.

So far the weekend has been going pretty good. Since we moved here, we have been doing a lot more, hence I am more active here too.




No comments: