Monday, March 20, 2006

I Dream of Jeannie on DVD

Its finally here, the IDOJ TV series on DVD. I bought the first season. It contains 4 DVDs with 30 episodes. I bought the color version. I don't think I had seen more than a couple of episodes from the first season so this will be fun. I saw the first two this weekend and it was nice. The color is pretty good. Technology can do wonders nowadays.
I used to love seeing Jeannie and Bewitched when they used to show it in India in Hindi. :D. I got to watch some English version on TV Land but it usually airs during weekdays so am at work. I am thinking about getting the Bewitched series too. Lets see. I am not usually into spending money on new DVDs except for the very good ones like Lord of the Rings, which to tell you frankly I haven't watched fully.
I love the title music of Jeannie. By the way, if you search for the Jeannie DVD and find some sites offering all season, be careful. I don't think those are the official releases. I think they were recorded and then copied onto DVDs. They are region free and shipped internationally which kind of sets up a warning signal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I do not know you. However, I read that you bought the IDOJ DVD. I am based in Delhi. Can you please tell me how to get it in India? Which site ships it?
Please help by replying to this comment.

Thanks,